Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Getting Ready for 31 Days......

After a couple years of reading the posts in the '31 Days' series, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and jump into the fray.

What's '31 Days?' you ask.  Basically, bloggers commit to posting every day during the month of October. It's a great way to connect with other bloggers and to learn a new thing or two or six.




The posts don't have to be long or scholarly not do you have to be an expert to participate. All that is needed is a passion for your chosen topic.

I've decided to post on two categories: '31 Days to Common Sense Homeschooling' and "31 Days to Decorating on a Dime,'  both of which are themes on this blog and topics I enjoy both writing and learning about.

I've already made a list of topics under each category. Under homeschooling, I'll be discussing curriculum, free or almost free homeschool and foreign language, to name a few.



Under decorating, I'll be covering a few frugal updates I've made around the house, including our fireplace, my home office and more than a few furniture transformations.




 Now all I need to do is type and link my posts to other bloggers who are doing the same.

Blog posts will begin in a few hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment